Millions of people have finally installed the Windows 8 operating system in their PCs and most of them have already went through the defaults apps along with adding new apps in Metro UI menu screen. In my last article, I explained how you can add these amazing apps
Here is a short step by step guide on How To Remove Apps From Windows 8 Metro UI Menu Screen.
How To Remove Apps From Metro UI Menu Screen —
- Go onto the At the Windows 8 Metro UI Menu Screen
- At the Menu Screen of Metro UI, you will find all the default apps along with the apps that you have added
- Right-Click on the app that you want to unpin or remove from the menu screen. For example, I selected “Mozilla Firefox”
- You will now see that the selected app has been framed with a border around it along with a white check mark at the corner of the app. Also, there are options given at the bottom right-side of the screen
- Just click on “Unpin” to remove the app from the Metro UI menu screen.
Similarly, you can remove other apps from the Metro UI menu screen. Go ahead and try out yourself.