Here is a short Windows
Lets get started with Windows 8 tutorial below on how to enable balloon notification in Windows 8. Before that, also check out our post on How To Personalize Windows 8.
How To Enable Balloon Notification In Windows 8:
- Press ‘Win+R’ key combination to open the ‘Run’ box.
- Type gpedit.msc in the run box and click on ‘Ok’.
- A new window named as ‘Local Group Policy Editor’ will open up.
- Dig down to: Administrative Templates ? Start Menu & Task.
- Under the ‘Start Menu & Task’ settings, search for ‘Turn Off all balloon notifications’ option.
- Once found, double-click on ‘Turn Off all balloon notifications’ option.
- This will open up a new window. Now, switch the settings from Not Configured to Enabled if you do not want to get balloon notifications. Click on ‘Ok’ to save the settings.
- Now to bring the settings into action, you need to open the run box once again.
- Type gpupdate/force in the run box and click on ‘Ok’
- You are good to go..
Go ahead and follow the above give simple steps to enable balloon notifications in Windows 8 now.