Here is step-by-step tutorial on how to add classic control
Let’s check out how to create your own tile in all Windows 8 start screen.
How To Add Classic Control Panel To Windows 8 Start Screen:
- To get started you need to create a shortcut, by right-click on the aero desktop, Choose New ? Shortcut
- When you are asked for the location of the item, type the following:
- Now you need to mention shortcut name.
- Now right-click and select on properties from the context menu.
- Now, open the dialog box, click on change icon.
- Copy and paste the following text into text box.
- Now, select the control panel icon.
- Finally right-click on the control panel shortcut and select “Pin To start” from the context menu.
- That’s it you are done with it.
- Now, you can easily move control panel tile and adjust it anywhere on the metro screen.
Also, check out our post on how to create Password Reset USB in Windows 8.
The tutorial to create old control panel tile on Windows 8 start screen. By default, there no shortcut way to access control panel, but you access metro screen every time, then why not to create a shortcut on all new Windows 8 metro interface.