As you open the Windows 8 frames app, you will find a list of photo source at the left side of the page: Gallery, Camera, Facebook, and More apps. Just below this list, you will find ‘Size’ and ‘Rotation Angle’ options. At the top, you will find Frames, Color Effects, and Save options. The ‘Save’ option dropdowns: Save & Post to Facebook. Well, yes… you can post this framed photo to your Facebook wall, from within the app. Let me quickly bring out the main features of this frames Windows 8 app below.
Features Of Windows 8 Frames App:
- Lets you add frames in your photos.
- Upload photos from your local machine, login to your Facebook account and retrieve photos from there, your other Windows 8 apps (where you have photos saved), or capture one from the Web-cam.
- Add beautiful color effects to your images, resize them, or adjust rotation angle.
- Lets you save the framed photo in your local Windows 8 library or post it on your Facebook, from within the app.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
Well.. I really found this Windows 8 frame app interesting where you can make your photos beautiful by adding frames, photo effects such as Sepia Color Effect, Black and White Photo Effect, Old Photo Effect etc..
How To Download Funny Frames App In Windows 8:
- Open the given link in IE10 and click on ‘View in Windows Store’.
- The app will open in Windows 8 Store from where you can easily proceed with further installation steps.
In short, Funny Frames is a good fun frames app for Windows 8 that lets you add beautiful frames to your photos. Go ahead and download Funny Frames app in Windows 8 now.