Once again we are upto a new utility open source library for Windows 8, Stuff Organizer. Stuff Organizer is a good utility tool that lets you organize all the stuff stored in your Windows 8 PC, including files, software, videos, music, movies, e-books ,and the like, in a systematic way.
If you download number of files everyday, from torrent or from web, and want to organize them in a systematic order, then you will have to download
Installing Stuff Organizer in Windows 8 is as easy and straightforward as it is to install in any other Microsoft’s Windows such as Windows 7, XP, 2003, and many more. However, before I get down to its installation part, let me quickly jot down its main features below.
Features of this Online Stuff Organizer For Windows 8:
- Lets you compress compressed files including .rar and .zip
- Lets you clean up the unused files stored in its directory
- Lets you organize all the unorganized stuff in your system
- Lets you extract ISO file on your preference
- You can simple drag and drop items in its directory
- You can search for a single item by typing in the search box
- Each item has been described properly with name, tags, image, url, etc.
- Very simple and easy-to-use interface
- Its free of cost!
How To Install Stuff Organizer In Windows 8:
- Go onto the given link.
- Click on “v0.4.6 Download Now!” given on the homepage
- Click on the downloaded setup in order to install
- You will soon find the software installed as you follow the on-screen instructions.
Yupp..there you are. You can now start organizing all your Windows 8 stuff in a systematic manner. Go ahead and download Stuff Organizer in Windows 8 now…