With the release of Windows
This time it’s the very common Sticky Notes that lets you post virtual notes on your Windows 8 desktop screen. You can pin the sticky note anywhere around the desktop screen. The good part is that if you want to note down a URL of a webpage, you just need to type the URL, Sticky Notes will automatically convert it to a Hyperlink.
Installing Sticky Notes in Windows 8 is as easy as it is to download it on any other Operating System such as Windows XP, Windows 7, or any other. But before I jump down to the Sticky Notes downloading procedure, let me quickly point down the amazing features of this Sticky Notes Tool.
Features Of This Sticky Notes Tool:
- Make Virtual Notes
- Automatically converts a URL to a Link
- Post anywhere around the desktop screen
- Easily store, and share important information
How To Download Sticky Notes In Windows 8:
- Go onto the link.
- Click on “sticky Notes” given in the yellow box
- Click on the downloaded setup in order to install
- Yup…there you are. Start jotting down all important notes and organize your day.
Also, check out our featured post on Windows 8 Apps.
In short, Sticky Notes is an excellent note taking kit that is required in all the OS. Go ahead and download Sticky Notes in Windows 8 now.