Font Viewer is built-in with too many available listed features which lets you to store names in readable and easily accessible form. It also allows to select various listed fonts.
Normally, as you are preparing for any project, you want the most impressive and fabulous fonts that’s should be printed to present your project. Then, this free font viewer may help you out.
You can also export various list of font viewer file (*.fv) and list of various text file (*.txt). Additionally, you may also export a list of an Adobe Acrobat PDF file(*.pdf) with various settings and style applied to it.
Features Of Font Viewer On Windows 8:
- Easy and efficient to use.
- Renders all installed and non installed fonts.
- Exports various list of files.
- Provides easily accessible format
- Allows to select various fonts and stores them.
- It also allows to change the color, size, displayed text and background color.
- Applies the various styles to the selected text.
- 100% free of cost.
- Safe from adware and malware.
How To Install Font Viewer In Windows 8 PC:
- Visit the homepage.
- Head over to the download link.
- A zip file would be downloaded to your PC.
- Unzip the file format.
- Launch the application on your Windows 8 PC.
Yup! it’s done.
Font Viewer is a remarkable application to check for various installed and uninstalled fonts on your Windows 8 PC. You can store names in readable and easily accessible form.
A must trail recommended ….