Air Hockey is a board game; which is a two player game. In this Air Hockey game for Windows 8, you can play with computer or your friend on the same computer. This game is designed at three difficulty levels and with standard board rules. So, have fun playing Air Hockey on your Windows 8 devices. The download size of the app is less than 2MB.
How To Play Air Hockey On Windows 8:
Air Hockey is a simple board game; played between two players. In this board game, you have to score goals by controlling the hand held mallets. There is a circular puck placed in middle of the board and you have to hit it with mallets towards the opposite team’s goal. The game continues till any one of you score 10 goals first.
In this Windows 8 board game, you can either choose to play against the computer aided player or your friend. As soon as you launch the app, you will see the interface as shown in above screenshot. Choose from 1 player or 2 player and proceed.
- 1 Player: After choosing single player mode, you will be asked to choose from: easy, medium, and hard levels. Select the kind of difficulty you want to play. Then the game will start and the puck is placed in the middle of the board. You can hold and move the green colored mallet. Start hitting the puck by holding the mallet with left click and moving the mouse. Play hard and score 10 points first to win the game.
- 2 player: In two player mode, you and your friend has to control the pucks simultaneously. That’s a little difficult to handle unless the device is a touch device.
Features of Windows 8 Board Game:
Here are the features of Air Hockey For Windows 8:
- Air Hockey App is free.
- Play both single player and multiplayer.
- Three difficult levels for user convenience.
- Amazingly, you can play Air Hockey in Snap mode also.
Downloading and Installing Air Hockey:
This app is available in the games section of Windows Store. To view the app directly in Windows Store, just open this link in Internet Explorer of Windows 8. Install it from there easily.