Yet another amazing pre-installed Windows 8 app, this time its the Finance App. The Finance App in Windows 8 provides you all the market updates related to finance.
So far we have reviewed almost all the pre-installed apps that Microsoft has provided in Windows 8. The Windows 8 Metro Interface has taken Microsoft to a different level. And the Windows 8 apps are just the cream on the cake.
Here is a quick review on Windows 8 Finance App:
The main purpose of Windows 8 Finance app is to give quick glance over market indices through live tile metro interface in Windows 8. The app provides glance overview on market situations like finance indices, finance news, finance watch list, market movers, across the market, finance rates and fund picks.
The Finance app for Windows 8 keeps you up to date according to the market conditions in this fast-moving world. Check out market conditions based upon Dow, NASDAQ and S&P 500.
Also, check out our post on Permanently Delete Files In Windows 8.
Key Features Of Windows 8 Finance App:
- Keep you up to date according to today’s market status. Checks on NASDAQ, Dow and S&P 500.
- Lets you check headlines, business news, and shows search results of specific topics.
- Provides appropriate information and makes your investment easy and lean.
- Shows interactive charts, company financial visualization, industry comparisons and much more.
- Supplementary information on funds, assets and sector holdings.
- Shows risk tolerance and return objectives on investment
- Keep checks on auto loan, credit card rates, mortgage and browse upon local rates.
- Personalized watch list, in which you can track upon mutual funds, stocks and ETFs.
- You can use mortgage calculator and currency converter which makes your work easy.
You can also check out a video tutorial on Windows 8 Finance App to preview lot more on Finance app. Go ahead and get started with Windows 8 Finance App.