When you close a metro application in Windows 8, most of time it gets closed successfully. However, there are times when the application gets paused instead of existing completely. This ultimately allows you to resume to the app instead of launching it all over again.
Now, in case you do not want to remain the application history intact, just follow the below given simple steps to delete application history in Windows 8 OS. Lets get started with the tutorial.
Before that, browse around more Windows 8 Tutorials posted by us.
How To Delete Application History In Windows 8:
- Press “Windows Key+I” to get the side bar appeared.
- Just click on “Change PC Settings” option.
- This will quickly take you to the “PC Settings”, just head over to the “General” option.
- Under the “General” option, you will find “App Switching”. You need to click on “Delete History” given in the “App Switching” section.
- This will instantly delete all the app history from your history browser. You will be displayed a message just at the side of the “Delete History” option.
However, let me assure you one thing that this will delete the third-party applications. To check, just switch on to the Task Bar window. Take a look below:
Deleting app history in Windows 8 will remove all the third-party applications from the Windows 8 application switching bar. Go ahead and follow these steps to delete application history in Windows 8.