The moment we discuss about Windows 8 operating system, a new innovative idea lands to our mind. So, how about using a Virtual desktop in Windows 8 rather than using hot keys which is stimulated but makes a different view.
Xilisoft Multiple Desktops is a free virtual desktop to create multiple desktop on your PC. You can see various opened desktops in same window and you can easily choose any one them and shift towards the chosen window.
This program allows you flick between desktops with an ease of use either by using hot keys or clicking the mouse.
It works on different platform like Microsoft Windows XP ,Windows Vista, Windows 7 and now on Windows 8 server.
Some Key Features Of This Virtual Desktop In Windows 8:
- 100% free of cost.
- Stress free multiple desktop program
- Supports various output devices like iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple TV, Sony PSP, PS3, MP4, Apple iPod
- Creates up to 9 Multiple desktop on your PC
- Switching from one desktop to another is an ease of use.
- Password protect your desktop.
- Supports multi languages like English, German and lot more.
How To Create A Virtual Desktop In Windows 8:
- Visit the website to download virtual desktop on your PC.
- An exe file would be downloaded to your PC.
- Install the program to your PC.
- Launch The Program and set up the short keys of Xilisoft Multiple Desktops.
- Check out the basic settings and save it like Hot keys and password settings.
- Program gets launches and minimizes to system tray.
- Right click on the icon and switch to “Display All Desktops”
- You are done with Xilisoft Multiple virtual desktop.
You are done. Go ahead and try out this Virtual Desktop in Windows 8 now.