Yet another popular media player has been tested in Windows 8 to check how does it work in the very new Microsoft’s OS. Its Winamp Media Player this time. Winamp is basically a music manager that lets you manage all audio and video files at one single location.
Well, most of you must have been using Winamp for quite a long time, may be since the day you started using Platinum 1 Computer. Its is a free Windows 8 multimedia player that actually supports plenty of audio & video formats.
The good part about the updated Winamp for Windows 8 is that all the streamed audio and video files can be played, else you can play them live and recorded. The interface of this multimedia player for Windows 8 is very user-friendly. The Local Media has been sub-divided into various categorized such as Most Played, Recently Added, Recently Played, Never Played, and Top Rated. This makes easier for you to search for your favorite song.
In addition, you can easily customize media library, rip & burn all your favorite songs in a music CD. Other advanced functionalities includes tons of beautiful skins to modify the look of the media player, a manageable library, and an Equalizer. Winamp has a complete access to thousands of free mp3 songs, videos and other online radio stations from AOL Radio and SHOUTcast Radio. Also, you can create your own playlist to add all your favorite songs at one location, thereby playing it whenever you are feeling like listening.
Downloading Winamp Media Player For Windows 8 is as simple and easy as it is to install in other Windows OS. However, before I jump down directly to its installation steps, let me quickly point down the main features of this Windows 8 Media Player below.
Also, check out other Software For Windows 8 reviewed by us.
Features Of Windows Media Player For Windows 8:
- Plays almost all media formats including audio and video formats.
- Bundle of skins and plug-ins to give Winamp a new look everyday.
- Supports portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, generic USB players, Pocket PC, thumb drives, Smartphone, and more.
- Lets you convert various formats to desired ones such as mp3, wma, wav, aac, mp4, and flac.
- Rip and burn CDs
- Sync media files over portable devices
- Move iTunes media library to Android via Winamp
- Play Online Radio Stations
- User-friendly interface
How To Download Winamp Media Player In Windows 8:
- Go onto the given link
- Click on “Free Download”
- Click on the downloaded setup in order to run the program
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get the player installed
Yupp..there you are. You have successfully installed the Winamp multimedia player in Windows 8. Now, start managing all media files or sync you phone to transfer music from Computer to phone. Go ahead and download Winamp Media Player For Windows 8 now…