With the release of Windows 8 Consumer Preview, the basic software are being downloaded in large unit. Of course because reviewers want to try every single software over the all new Windows 8.
This time it’s the very common Sticky Notes that lets you post virtual notes on your Windows 8 desktop screen. You can pin the sticky note anywhere around the desktop screen. The good part is that if you want to note down a URL of a webpage, you just need to type the URL, Sticky Notes will automatically convert it to a Hyperlink.
Installing Sticky Notes in Windows 8 is as easy as it is to download it on any other Operating System such as Windows XP, Windows 7, or any other. But before I jump down to the Sticky Notes downloading procedure, let me quickly point down the amazing features of this Sticky Notes Tool.
Features Of This Sticky Notes Tool:
- Make Virtual Notes
- Automatically converts a URL to a Link
- Post anywhere around the desktop screen
- Easily store, and share important information
How To Download Sticky Notes In Windows 8:
- Go onto the link.
- Click on “sticky Notes” given in the yellow box
- Click on the downloaded setup in order to install
- Yup…there you are. Start jotting down all important notes and organize your day.
Also, check out our featured post on Windows 8 Apps.
In short, Sticky Notes is an excellent note taking kit that is required in all the OS. Go ahead and download Sticky Notes in Windows 8 now.