Finally, a good alternative to Adobe Reader is available for Windows 8. Yeah…its Nitro PDF reader this time, that lets you create PDF files, view PDF files, edit PDF files, share PDF files, and print PDF files in a more friendly environment.
The good part about this PDF reader for Windows 8 is that you can view individual PDF files in a separate tab that makes it easier for you to work between multiple PDF documents in a single window. You can also split the opened PDF files vertically or horizontally in order to view the multiple documents simultaneously.
Installing Nitro PDF Reader for Windows 8 is as easy as it is to do it in other Microsoft’s OS. However, before I head over to the installation section, let me quickly jot down the main features that this PDF reader comes up with.
Features Of Nitro PDF Reader For Windows 8:
- Lets you view, create, edit, share, and print PDF files
- Multiple documents viewing in separate tabs
- Features like zoom in and zoom out are available
- Lets you add notes
- Lets you convert various formats to PDF file formats or to text documents
- Lets you extract images from the PDF documents
- Lets you view properties of PDF files
- Leta you take a print out of PDF files
- User-friendly interface
- Its free…
How To Download Nitro Reader In Windows 8:
- Go onto the given link
- Click on “Download Free”
- Click on the downloaded setup to install the program
- You will soon find the software installed as you follow-up with the on-screen instructions
Yupp…there you are. You have successfully downloaded Nitro PDF Reader in Windows 8. Go ahead and start reading PDF files and edit them, share them with you friends now…