Album App for Windows 8, as the name suggests, is a free album app for Windows 8 that lets you save all your memorable pictures at a single location. Over this Windows 8 Album app, you can create a new album, edit an album, and view albums in a big HD screen.
The tool comes up with various amazing album templates. While creating an album, you need to select a template you want to give your album. The albums can be organized in different angles like Square mode view, Straight pattern view, and Landscape view. You can also give a brief description about each album to keep your memories alive ever-after.
Features Of Albums App For Windows 8:
- Completely free.
- Offers various amazing templates.
- Provide description to each album.
- Edit an album
- Lets you view albums in slideshow format
- Lets you save images by creating an album.
- Enables you to view an image in full screen mode.
- Available within Windows 8 App Store.
How To Create An Album At Albums App:
- Hit a right-click on the home screen.
- Look for “Add” option located at the bottom right-side of the screen.
- Give your album a name and select a template.
- Choose an image and give a description if you like.
- Click on white box sign to save your album.
- Finally, you will get this image on display image of your album along with a given name.
Apart from this, you can also add more images in each album. This Albums app for Windows 8 also delivers options such as slideshow view and editing. All you have to do is to right-click on any image to access these options.
Also, check out our post on Photo Vault App For Windows 8.
In short, Albums App is a good utility app to store your precious memories for lifetime with yourself. Try this app available under the Spotlight category within Windows 8 App Store.